Become A SuperLearner 2: Speed Reading & Memory
You save 94% -
62 Lessons (5h)
- Section 1: Introduction & setting yourself up for success
- Section 2: Understanding your memory (so that you can improve it!)
- Section 3: Mental markers: visual memory meets learning
- Section 4: Mental markers: visual memory meets learning
- Section 5: Systems for creating & maintaining long term memories
- Section 6: Pre-reading and preparation
- Section 7: Read with your eyes, not with your inner voice
- Section 8: Let's speed things up!
- Section 9: Good learning habits
- Section 10: Applying your new skills to anything and everything
Triple Your Learning Speed with the Sequel to an e-Learning Hit
InstructorJonathan Levi is an experienced entrepreneur, angel investor, and lifehacker from Silicon Valley. Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy, with his course Become a SuperLearner™ (now retired) earning him over 60,000 students. He has since snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprises, which produces such products as the top-rated Becoming SuperHuman Podcast; the bestselling "Become a SuperLearner™" print, digital, and audiobooks; and numerous online courses. Most recently, he launched The SuperLearner Academy™, a private, online academy where he teaches premium-level masterclasses in accelerated learning and productivity. He is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.